- Dates To Remember:
- Scholarship Deadlines are Fast Approaching! See list of local scholarship and deadlines here.
- Senior Dates to Remember
- October 1st: FAFSA Opens Up
- October 2nd-6th: College Application Week
- October 27th and November 2nd: FAFSA Ready Iowa. Reps will be available to help from 3:00 - 7:00 P.M. Also keep an eye out for information about a Financial Aid Presentation.
- October 28th: ACT Test (September 22nd Registration Deadline)
What Cedar Falls High School Counselors Do
School counselors are educational specialists who are certified or licensed professionals with a master's degree or higher in school counseling. They help ALL students address developmental needs. Acting as student's advocate, the role or a school counselor is to provide and deliver a comprehensive school counseling program encouraging all students' academic, career and social/emotional development and helping all students in maximizing their student achievement (American School Counselor Association).
Standards guiding school counseling programs to implement strategies and activities to support and maximize each student's ability to learn.
Standards guiding school counseling programs to help students manage emotions and learn and apply interpersonal skills.
College & Career Development
Helping students 1) understand the connection between school and the world of work and 2) plan for and make a successful transition from school to post-secondary education.
Calendar of Events
Where Our Tigers Go
This map has been produced from a collection of where we sent transcripts for the Class of 2016 in their post secondary adventures.
Cedar Falls Schools Website Click Here >>